Terms And Conditions Page
In using the Keruss.com service, you (The User) are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions listed below. Keruss.com reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time. The User is therefore advised to read carefully these terms and conditions each time he or she uses the shopping service(s) of Keruss.com.
All products/services and information displayed on Keruss.com constitute an “invitation to offer”. Your order for purchase constitutes your “offer” which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below. Keruss.com reserves the right to accept or reject your offer. The agreement between you and the Keruss.com shall be subject to the following terms and conditions:-
- The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian to make a transaction on this website.
- These terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted. By using the services of Keruss.com User agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- All prices, unless indicated otherwise are in US Dollars.
- All prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice.
- In a credit card transaction, you must pay using your own credit card. Keruss.com shall not be liable for any credit card fraud.
- Links provided on Keruss.com to sites outside Keruss.com are not under our control and teknikforce india does not assume any responsibility or liability for the content available at such linked Websites. Unless indicated otherwise, Keruss.com does not intend any links to be referrals or endorsements of the linked entities and the links are provided for convenience only.
- Keruss.com reserves the right to add, delete or modify content, nformation and other services of Keruss.com in any way whatsoever and at any time. Keruss.com reserves the right in its sole discretion to terminate this Service. Presently, the service(s) of Keruss.com are being offered free. However, Keruss.com reserves the right to charge a fee for the facilities provided by Keruss.com.
- The User shall use the services provided by Keruss.com, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only.
- The User agrees to provide authentic and true information. Keruss.com reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If upon confirmation such User details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), Keruss.com has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using the Keruss.com and other affiliated websites.
- Keruss.com will not be responsible for any damage suffered by subscribers from use of the services on this site. This includes lost revenue or loss of data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions caused by its own negligence or subscriber’s errors or omissions, or due to inadvertent release or disclosure of information sent by subscriber. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
- Unless otherwise stated, copyright and all intellectual property rights in all material presented on Keruss.com (including but not limited to text, photographs, audio, video or graphical images), trademarks and logos appearing on Keruss.com are the property of Keruss.com, its parent, affiliates and associates and are protected under applicable country laws this website/company is registered. Any infringement shall be vigorously defended and pursued to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the country this website/company is registered. The Courts at the country this website/company is registered shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.